At OFMICEANDMENOFFICIAL.COM (“OF MICE & MEN”) we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors in accordance with the new General Data Protection Regulation update in 2018.
This policy will explain:
• what information we collect when you are browsing our website and communicating with us;
• why we collect that information;
• how we use that information;
• how we share that information;
• how long we keep that information and how we protect it;
• what we won’t do with your information;
• how you can control your information, including data removal.
Everything we do relating to your information is covered by the following principles:
• Your information belongs to you - we want you to be comfortable with everything we use it for and you are able to control it.
• We will only collect your information and use it for genuine business purposes that have been explained to you. The only time it will be shared is if we are legally required to, and then when the purpose has been fully achieved it will be deleted.
• We aim to be as transparent as possible in regards to what information we collect, why we collect it and how we use it. This way you are informed and able to make decisions to control your information with us in a way you are comfortable with.
• As long as we have your information, we will keep it up to date and protect it using appropriate security measures.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION?
1. “Directly Provided Data” - When you create an account on our website, visit the website, purchase our products or communicate with us, you are able to voluntarily give us certain information, ie: filling in text boxes, checking boxes and clicking action buttons. This all requires a direct action from you for us to acquire it.
2. “System Collected Data” - Whenever you use a website, app or other internet service, there exists certain information that is created and recorded automatically by the IT systems necessary to operate that site, app or service. This is true for when you use our website. Example:
4. In addition, the type of device you are using to access the site and the settings on that device may provide us with information about your device, including what type of device it is, what browser you are using and what operating system you’re using. What information we can be provided with depends on what type of device you are using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on whether you’re using a Mac or PC, or an iPhone or Android phone. Your device manufacturer or operating system provider will have more details about the information that your device makes available to us.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU, WHY DO WE COLLECT IT AND WHAT DO WE DO WITH IT?
In brief, we collect two types of information:
• “personally identifiable” information (meaning it can specifically be used to identify you); or
• “non-personally identifiable” information (meaning it relates to you, but can’t be used to specifically identify you.
When explaining the specifics of this information we collect about you, we will confirm which of the above types of data it is. We will do this for all the information we collect at different points in your user journey with us. The interaction points include:
Browsing our website
1. IP address of the computer or proxy server that you use to access the site - personally identifiable information.
2. The type of device use to access our site, your operating system details and settings, your web browser and your settings for that browser, the name of your ISP (if you’re accessing using a mobile device) location data (if switched on) and other general device and systems information - non-personally identifiable information.
3. Statistical information and log data about number of visits to certain pages on the site, the pages you viewed and activities you carried out during your visit; the date and time your visit; the duration of an individual page view and paths taken by visitors through the site - non-personally identifiable information.
Signing up for Our Newsletter
You can register for an account to join our mailing list. When creating the account you will need to provide us with the following directly provided data, all of which is personally identifiable information.
1. First and Last Name
2. Email Address
You will at this point be sent an email with a link for you to confirm you want an account creating.
You also have the option to opt in or out of our mailing list at this stage. Your account does not store any payment information.
By inputting your email address into our mailing list sign up form you are agreeing to receive newsletters from OF MICE & MEN which include the latest news on touring, products and promotions. We will never share your information with any third parties.
Contacting our Customer Care Team
If you contact our customer care team for any reason, by directly emailing US@RAWPOWERMANAGEMENT.COM, or by replying to any automated emails. We will record all data relating to the communication. These details will be directly provided data and personally identifiable information. We use this data to help us categorise your problem, respond to you, investigate with a third party if necessary, deal and resolve with any issue or query you may have. This data will be stored so we have a history of all our communications, so we can ensure we have full knowledge for any potential further contact you have with us.
Interacting with us on OF MICE & MEN social media channels
By interacting with any of the ‘OF MICE & MEN’ social channels we may collect certain System Collected Data and User Authorised Data regarding your activities on those channels. Eg; if you choose to use the Facebook ‘like’ button on the OF MICE & MEN page on a related post we may use this information to target further content towards you in future.
Click on any banners, hyperlinks or plugins
If you view or click on emails that we have sent you, or on banners, hyperlinks or plugins we have placed on our website or other websites, both the place you have done so, as well as the address of the site you were on when you did so, will be directly provided data that we will record. This is all non-personally identifiable information. We use this information to track and analyse how successful those emails, banners, hyperlinks or plug are in engaging with you. We are constantly innovating to improve which may mean we create new ways to collect information from you. Any updates or improvements we do, we will tell you about via updates to this notice.
1. Site functionality cookies - these cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features.
2. Site analytics cookies - these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customer use the site, to improve both its functionality and your experience.
3. Customer preference cookies - when you are browsing these cookies will remember your preferences (like your browsing language), so we can make your shopping experience as seamless and personal as possible.
4. Targeting or advertising cookies - these are used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
By accepting cookies on our site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in future. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the ‘help’ section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the directory that stores cookies. Further information about cookies can be found at https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-pecr/cookies-and-similar-technologies
Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected, and you might not be able to browse our site to the best of its ability.
You can choose which of these cookies are enabled by visiting cookie settings.
HOW MAY WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We collect all of this information from you for a number of different purposes, which we want you to understand - all of these purposes apply wherever OF MICE & MEN does business, including countries outside your own. A number of specific uses for specific data is already detailed above. But we often need to use lots of different types of information or data collectively in order to work and provide the Services to you. These more fundamental purposes include the collective use of your information:
• To ensure that our site’s content is presented to you as effectively as possible for you, and to enable you to participate in interactive features of our site, when you choose to do so - for example by providing you with a more customised experience like translating our pages into your chosen language.
• To update you on our latest products, news and offers. If you have registered with us and opted in for marketing communications we will send you our newsletter update and any information about new products and promotions. You will also receive push notifications from OF MICE & MEN on your web browser if you have opted in to that service on our website. Please keep these settings up to date, you can email our Customer Care team to notify us of any changes, request information and unsubscribe from any marketing notifications.
• Occasionally we may have to contact you via email about the functioning of OF MICE & MEN, security or any other important updates, you cannot opt out of these messages as they could be important and relate to your account.
• To target OF MICE & MEN ads to you when you’re on certain other websites (Digital Marketing Re-Targeting), we do this using a variety of digital marketing networks and web technologies like pixels, cookies and mobile identifiers, for example your OF MICE & MEN search history and any other OF MICE & MEN ads you have previously interacted with.
HOW DO WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We share your information externally with our core service providers when required for our business to function: We understand that you are sharing your personal information with OF MICE & MEN and not another company. But, to be able to carry out our business we do need to work with a few third parties, who help us in IT support, and assist our digital marketing.
Each of the companies that work with us have been selected by us for their ability to provide their services to our required specification, including their ability to handle any sensitive data (like your personal information) securely and appropriately. We hold these companies fully responsible for meeting our requirements and expectations. On that basis, and only that basis, we may therefore disclose your personal information to such third parties who need to be given specific tailored access to your information to facilitate our Services by performing key tasks on our behalf, and who are obligated to only use it in line with our instructions, and not to disclose it or use it for other purposes. We are confident we can trust those third parties with that information.
We share your information when we’re required to comply with a legal request.
We share your information where we believe it’s reasonably necessary to protect OF MICE & MEN: In the rare occasion OF MICE & MEN is the subject of attempted fraudulent activities, we could be required to take certain steps to protect our business. We therefore may have to disclose some of your information if we have a good belief that disclosure is reasonably necessary to (1) detect, investigate, prevent, take action regarding or otherwise address suspected or actual illegal activities, fraud, security or technical issues or to assist government enforcement agencies; (2) enforce or apply our terms and conditions of usage (3) investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations; (4) protect the security or integrity of our Service; (5) to exercise or protect the rights, property or safety of OF MICE & MEN, our customers or others.
We share your information externally with other partners when we have your consent to do so: OF MICE & MEN works with a handful of other partners who, whilst not essential for our business to operate, do enhance your experience with OF MICE & MEN, in our opinion. This includes our marketing partners and social media partners (like Facebook, Twitter, etc. We will only partner with companies we believe are right for OF MICE & MEN and its customers, and that will enhance your experience. On that basis we might disclose your personal information (including some personally identifiable information) to such third parties who are obligated to only use it in line with our instructions, and not to disclose or use it for other purposes. We are confident that we can trust those companies, but we know people can feel strongly about their information being shared with companies when it is not essential to do, so we will only do that when you have given us your consent to do so. If you change your mind at any time, we will stop sharing as soon as we can, just email US@RAWPOWERMANAGEMENT.COM
WE WILL NOT sell your information. This includes your name, address, contact information and payment details to any third party.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
In general we retain the information you provide whilst your account with us is in existence or as needed to be able to provide the Services to you, or in the case of speaking to our Customer Care team, indefinitely to resolve any disputes and refer to previous conversations and complaints you have had with OF MICE & MEN.
Your options and choices:
• You can verify the details you have submitted to OF MICE & MEN by contacting our Customer Care team via the methods below. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information.
• You can also contact us via the methods below to change, update or delete your personal information controlled by OF MICE & MEN regarding your account at any time.
• You can unsubscribe to our mailing list to stop receiving any further communications from us, this can be done by the link in the email footer, or by emailing our Customer Care Team.
• At any time you may request a copy of the information we have on our systems for you, please contact our Customer Care team. There is no charge for this, we will just need you to confirm your identity.
You may also have choices through your device or software you use to access OF MICE & MEN. For example, the browser you use may provide you with the ability to control cookies or other types of local data storage, or your mobile device might provide you with choices around how and whether location or other data is shared with us. If online adverts are not to your liking, we would encourage you to find out more about the Do Not Track browser setting. To learn more about these choices, please refer to your device or software provider.
PROTECTING YOUR SECURITY
No method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.